- Effortlessly track ROI for your Google AdWords campaigns.
- Easily integrate AdWords conversion tracking into your Magento store.
- Proper Google AdWords conversion tracking.
- Simple setup and configuration. No need to modify themes. Does not require web development skills.
- Works with latest Magento releases, including version 220.127.116.11 and newer.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
As of version 1.1.0 the Google AdWords Conversion Tracking extension uses Magento Connect Manager interface. ATTENTION! If you had previous versions of this extension installed, you need to uninstall them manually before installing via Magento Connect Manager.
Installation process is very simple. Just follow these steps:
- Once you purchased the extension, download the installation package by logging into your account and going to My Downloadable Products section.
- After you downloaded the installation package, log in to your store admin interface and go to System / Magento Connect / Magento Connect Manager.
- At the "Direct package file upload" section click on "Choose file" button, select the package file you just downloaded and click "upload".
- After upload is done, go back to the admin panel by clicking "Return to Admin" link at the top right.
- Go to System / Cache Management and refresh the Configuration cache.
- IMPORTANT! After finishing the initial installation steps above, you need to log out and log in back into your administration interface in order to see the extension configuration.
- When you log in back to your admin panel, your installation process is complete and you can now configure it at System / Configuration menu.
Please read this first if you are using Apple Safari to download the installation package. By default Safari tries to open the "safe" file extensions, this includes the .tgz packages. Therefore it will uncompress the package upon download and will make it unfit for Magento Connect. To prevent this behavior in the menu bar, go Safari > Preferences. In the "General" tab, uncheck "Open 'safe' files after downloading". This will stop Safari from automatically unzipping the files. Read more on Stack Exchange here.
Please see more detailed installation instructions and a screencast here:
Installing Magento Extensions Using Connect Manager
To configure the "Google AdWords Conversion Tracking" Magento extension, please go to the System / Configuration menu at your admin panel click the "AdWords Conversion Tracking" under ACTIVO EXTENSIONS section on the left. You will see the configuration menu where you can enable or disable the extension as well as Google AdWords Conversion ID and Conversion Label (which you can get from your AdWords account, see the video screencast below for more details). You can also select Conversion Language and background color here.
Installation and Configuration Screencast:
Here IS A SHORT VIDEO SCREENCAST where we show how to install and configure the "Google AdWords Conversion Tracking" Magento extension as well as how to set up your Google AdWords account to track the conversions:
Magento Editions Compatibility
Community Edition: 18.104.22.168 and above
Enterprise Edition: 22.214.171.124 and above
This software is subject to terms and conditions of our License Agreement for Professional Extensions. You can find the latest copy of the license agreement here: http://extensions.activo.com/license_professional
In short, you are required to purchase a separate license for each of the domains (stores) you are running this software for (excluding common variations, like adding 'www.' to the domain name). However you can run this software on multiple servers, provided that you have a separate license for each of the domains (for instance in configurations with load balancers).
You can also use a copy of this software for free on one development or one staging server per license purchased in addition to your production servers, provided that this development or staging server is not used for any live sales transactions.
All purchases are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in our Terms of Service document. Please read it carefully.
Community Support ForumHave any questions regarding this extension? Need help with installation and/or configuration? Have some good tips and tricks about using it? Please visit the support forum for the Google AdWords Conversion Tracking extension here.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)