THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (HEREINAFTER AGREEMENT) IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE PERSON OR COMPANY WHO IS BEING LICENSED TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION) AND ACTIVO, INC. (HEREINAFTER WE/US/OUR). THE AGREEMENT APPLIES TO ALL PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS/SOFTWARE/SCRIPTS/SERVICES YOU PURCHASE FROM US (EXCLUDING ITEMS EXPLICITLY LABELED AS FREE EXTENSIONS).
1. By purchasing the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
2. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our Software from our site or receive it through email or on data medium at our discretion.
3. We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or any portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the full extent of the law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license or is in breach of the terms and conditions set forth by this License Agreement.
4. A separate license is required for each of the domains you are running the Software for. Each license is only valid for the domain it had been purchased for. This Agreement gives you the right to install and use copies of the Software on multiple Magento servers, provided that you purchase a license for each of the domains you are using it for, also subject to all other terms of this Agreement.
You are also allowed to run one additional copy of this software on one development machine OR one staging server per each license purchased, provided that this development of staging server is for development and/or testing purposes only and is not used to service the live sales transactions.
Any distribution of the Software without our prior written consent, including noncommercial distribution is regarded as violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
5. You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
6. You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
7. You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact.
8. We reserve the right to publish a selected list of users of our Software.
9. This software comes without any warranty express or implied. We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of time/profits/saving, incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or your inability to use this Software.
10. We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
11. If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program will be revoked without any refund or compensation.
12. License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if we conclude in our sole discretion that you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
13. If you continue to use the Software after ACTIVO, INC. gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.
14. Refunds: ACTIVO, INC. offers the 7 business days 100% Money Back Guarantee on all our Professional Extensions. Customers are required to uninstall the Software from their servers and delete all the copies and derivatives before requesting the refund. Customer shall include an affidavit that they removed the extension from their servers and understand that they cannot use the Software any more in the email with their claim. Refund requests submitted after the original 7 business day period shall not be accepted. Activo, Inc. will verify the license and purchase information on all refund requests and reserves the right to deny the refund of any money if information provided by the customer is incomplete or incorrect or if we determine that you violated the terms of your license. No refunds shall be issued on the purchase of any installation or customization services.
15. ACTIVO, INC. reserves the right to change this license agreement and/or impose additional clauses at our own discretion at any time.
This license agreement was last updated on 11/05/2012.
You can find the latest version of this license agreement on our site at the following URL: https://extensions.activo.com/license_professional