No PO Box in Shipping and/or Billing Address Extension
Easily prevent customers from checking out with PO Box, military or diplomatic addresses with the the PO Box Restrictions Magento Extension from Activo Extensions. All customer address scenarios have been carefully identified and addressed to make sure unwanted address types don't slip through the cracks. This extension allows you to separately configure rules for the billing and shipping addresses, as well as providing an option to customize the error message shown to customers.
- Disable PO Boxes in street address for billing and/or shipping addresses independently
- Does not change the checkout page in any way
- Customizable error message
- Fully theme compatible ensuring you won't lose any sales due to the broken checkout process
- Catches all possible variants, such as P.O.Box, P.O. Box, PO Box, POBOX, pobox etc.
- Catches if user selects "use the same shipping address as billing" situation and can handle this separately
- Catches the situation when user selects a previoulsy saved address with a PO Box
- NEW Ability to exclude specific regions (countries and/or states) as well as APO/FPO/DPO addresses
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Once you purchase the extension, download the installation package by logging into your account and going to My Downloadable Products section.
- After you download the installation package, log into your store's admin interface and go to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- At the Direct Package File Upload section click on Choose File button, select the package file you just downloaded and click Upload.
- After upload is complete, go back to the admin panel by clicking the Return to Admin link at the top right.
- Go to System > Cache Management and refresh the Configuration cache.
- IMPORTANT! After finishing the initial installation steps above, you need to log out and log in back into your store's admin interface in order to see the extension configuration.
- When you log back in to your admin panel, your installation process is complete and you can now configure the extension.
ATTENTION APPLE SAFARI USERS By default Safari tries to open the "safe" file extensions, this includes the .tgz packages. Therefore it will uncompress the package upon download and will make it unfit for Magento Connect. To prevent this behavior in the menu bar, go Safari > Preferences. In the "General" tab, uncheck "Open 'safe' files after downloading". This will stop Safari from automatically unzipping the files. Read more on Stack Exchange here.
See more detailed installation instructions and a screencast here:
Installing Magento Extensions Using Connect Manager
To set your configurations, log into your Magento store admin panel and go to System > Configuration and click No PO Box under Activo Extenstions
- No PO Box Message - Enter the message you want customers to see when they enter an invalid address at checkout.
- Restrict Billing? (Yes/No) - Select Yes if you wish to restrict PO Boxes from the billing street address field at checkout.
- Restrict Shipping? (Yes/No) - Select Yes if you wish to restrict PO Boxes from the shipping street address field at checkout.
- Use Billing Message - Error message to show when shipping address is restricted, billing address is not and user chooses 'use billing address for shipping'.
- (Yes/No) - Select whether or not to allow the 2nd address line to be left empty. The PO Box restriction will still be enforced.
- Exclude Selected Regions - Select the regions to DISABLE for both billing and shipping addresses.
PO Box Restriction Configuration Screencast
Community Support Forum
Have questions regarding this extension? Need help with installation and/or configuration? Please visit the support forum for the No PO Box Address extension here.
- ExcellentReview by CDEV
Quality Price Value
- GreatReview by Dani
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review
Professional Extensions License Agreement
All Professional Magento Extensions (i.e. paid) from Activo Extensions are subject to the terms and conditions of our License Agreement. You can find the latest copy of our license agreement here: https://extensions.activo.com/license_professional
In short, you are required to purchase a separate license for each of the domains (stores) you are running this software on (excluding common variations, like adding 'www.' to the domain name). However you can run this software on multiple servers, provided that you have a separate license for each of the domains (for instance in configurations with load balancers).
You can also use a copy of this software for free on one development or one staging server per license purchased in addition to your production servers, provided that this development or staging server is not used for any live sales transactions.
Free Extensions License Agreement
All Free Magento Extensions from Activo Extensions are released under the Open Software License v. 3.0 (OSL-3.0). Please read the full license agreement here: http://www.opensource.org/licenses/OSL-3.0.
All purchases are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in our Terms of Service document. Please read it carefully.