Advanced Stripe Payment Integration
Activo Advanced Stripe Payment Integration Module allows for easy and hassle free integration with Stripe payment gateway.
Activo Stripe Module supports several integration models, advanced configuration features and possibility of issuing refunds for purchases made with Stripe.
It also allows users to store their payment details for future use without having to save any of the credit card details in your store database (this data is instead securely stored by Stripe).
This extension also offers "secure fields" integration mode when credit card data does not cross your servers at all, thus helping you maintain the PCI compliance.
- Easy Stripe payment gateway integration
- Deep integration with Stripe API
- Process all major credit cards supported by Stripe
- Maintain PCI compliance — credit card details do not traverse your servers (with "Secure Fields" option)
- "Secure Fields" integration option using Stripe.js and Embedded Form
- Allows users to save their credit card details for future purchases with Stripe Tokens (the credit card details are NOT stored in Magento database)
- Process refunds
- Flexible payment action ("Authorize Only" or "Authorize and Capture")
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Stripe is one of the best payment processing options for e-commerce and gaining increased popularity among store owners lately.
This extension supports two integration options: 1) using Custom Forms (default) — allows to use your store own formatting and attach additional validators; or 2) using Embedded Form Stripe integration (called "Secure Fields" option here). This extension also allows you to set up additional options, such as selecting the types of credit cards you want to accept, ability to process refunds, selecting the payment action etc.
Activo Stripe configuration menu:
Setting up "secure fields" option for increased security. Credit card details would never traverse your servers with this option.
Magento Connect Installation Instructions
- Once you purchase the extension, download the installation package by logging into your account and going to My Downloadable Products section.
- After you download the installation package, log into your store's admin interface and go to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- At the Direct Package File Upload section click on Choose File button, select the package file you just downloaded and click Upload.
- After upload is complete, go back to the admin panel by clicking the Return to Admin link at the top right.
- Go to System > Cache Management and refresh the Configuration cache.
- IMPORTANT! After finishing the initial installation steps above, you need to log out and log in back into your store's admin interface in order to see the extension configuration.
- When you log back in to your admin panel, your installation process is complete and you can now configure the extension.
After installing the extension you need to go to your Stripe Dashboard and find the Account Settings / API keys page (here).
On your store admin panel, go to System / Configuration / Payment Options and find "Activo Stripe" section there for the Stripe configuration parameters. Copy the Live Secret key into the API Key field. The Secret Key should look like
You can also select which credit cards you want to accept in your store. Just hold Ctrl and select the cards you want to support. You can also enable/disable the CVV field for the credit card.
We strongly recommend using the "Secure Fields" option in "Advanced Settings". This greatly improves the security of the payment form. With this option the credit card details never cross your server and the entire payment form is handled by Stripe transparently behind the scene. Use this option s also if you want to maintain PCI compliance. Please note that you will need to run your store using HTTPS connection (with SSL certificate), or at least have the secure checkout page for this option to work.
If any of other 3rd party components (such as a theme or another extension) already include the jQuery library, you can prevent this module from including jQuery again. This can save you some extra network traffic and speed up page loading time.
- Great support it just works!Review by PMB
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review
[2016-03-07] Version 1.0.0:
- Initial release.
Professional Extensions License Agreement
All Professional Magento Extensions (i.e. paid) from Activo Extensions are subject to the terms and conditions of our License Agreement. You can find the latest copy of our license agreement here: https://extensions.activo.com/license_professional
In short, you are required to purchase a separate license for each of the domains (stores) you are running this software on (excluding common variations, like adding 'www.' to the domain name). However you can run this software on multiple servers, provided that you have a separate license for each of the domains (for instance in configurations with load balancers).
You can also use a copy of this software for free on one development or one staging server per license purchased in addition to your production servers, provided that this development or staging server is not used for any live sales transactions.
Free Extensions License Agreement
All Free Magento Extensions from Activo Extensions are released under the Open Software License v. 3.0 (OSL-3.0). Please read the full license agreement here: http://www.opensource.org/licenses/OSL-3.0.
All purchases are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in our Terms of Service document. Please read it carefully.